See more, know more, plan better


Can I Fly My Own UAV/Drone?

To fly a UAV for "any form of work or research" you are legally required to have a Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC) through Transport Canada (Click here to read more). The SFOC enables Transport Canada to verify that operators use their UAV safely and reliably.

Accuas Field Services is GeoOptic

Posted: July 14, 2015

We are happy to share that Accuas Field Services is now GeoOptic. At GeoOptic we are able to offer the same services you have come to associate with Accuas, with the value-added engineering experience you need to help interpret your site data.

Mapping Takes Flight – UAV Services with GeoOptic

Posted: October 17, 2014

We are excited to be utilizing drone-based mapping on some of our clients' sites right now. This technology allows highly accurate, full-property topographic data to be captured and incorporated into the analysis of an environmental site.